If you’re looking for an exciting career change, The Mulberry House School is perfect for you
Located in West Hampstead, the school provides a stimulating, creative and nurturing learning environment. We pride ourselves in providing children the highest standard of care and education while recognising each child’s individual needs. We have a structured programme of teaching young children which enables children’s social, intellectual and physical development to thrive – and an excellent reputation for success at 4+ and 7+ assessments.
Due to the success of the school we are expanding – and are looking for further staff with enthusiasm, passion and vibrancy to join our dynamic team
Do you think you have what it takes? If high standards motivate you, you may belong at Mulberry House School. Whilst we are always interested in hearing from suitably qualified and highly motivated people for future opportunities, right now we are recruiting for the following specific roles:
- 1 x Level 3 Early Years Practitioner – January 2018 start
Successful candidates will have a real passion for teaching and learning, excellent written and verbal skills and what it takes to be a team player.
In return, we offer:
- A salary dependent on experience
- Quality professional development for career progression
- On the job training in a leading pre-prep school
- A pension plan
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Free lunches
To be considered for a position please:
- Provide a handwritten cover letter
- Complete the MHS application form
- Return either by scanning and sending both documents to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to The Mulberry House School, 7 Minster Road, London, NW2 3SD.
Additional useful information
We are an equal opportunities employer. The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. Any formal offer of appointment will be made subject to completion of a DBS check.