Join a different kind of school
If you’re looking for a career change, The Mulberry House School is perfect for you.
Located in West Hampstead, the school provides a stimulating, creative and nurturing environment. We have a structured programme of teaching young children which enables their social, intellectual and physical development to thrive – and an excellent reputation for success at 4+ and 7+. We are looking for staff with enthusiasm, passion and vibrancy to join our dynamic team.
Do you think you have what it takes? If high standards motivate you, you may belong at The Mulberry House School. We pride ourselves on training and developing staff to be the best in their field.
In return, we offer:
- A competitive salary dependent on experience
- Quality professional development for career progression
- On the job training in a leading Nursery and Pre-prep
- Team teaching environment
- 8 weeks holiday per year
- Pension plan
- Perk Box
- Free lunches each day
- 5 additional holiday days after two academic years of service
To be considered for a position please:
- Send us your CV
- If you are shortlisted for an interview you will then be asked to complete an application form and provide us with a handwritten cover letter ahead of your interview date.
- Return either by scanning and sending both documents to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to The Mulberry House School, 7 Minster Road, London, NW2 3SD.
Additional useful information
We are an equal opportunities employer. The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. Any formal offer of appointment will be made subject to completion of an enhanced DBS check.